Year 10100 Month 1 Week 4 Day 6

I was heading to one of the shrines I had spotted earlier. It wasn't too far out of the way. When I saw that it was located next to a stables. There were so many people there. 4. There were 4 whole real people. The proprietor of the Riverside Inn, which had a very comfortable bed. The merchant Beedle, who is the only one whose name I can remember. And a couple of travelers fascinated by the castle.

One was a gourmet, and he asked me if I could bring a cookbook from the castle for him. Based on what I've heard though it's way too dangerous.

The other traveler was an adventurer. She would go on expeditions for treasure into the 🏰. She told me of a few ways in, though apparently they have gotten more dangerous recently (I wonder if that has something to do with me).

Anyways, I am so celebrating meeting a number of non-ghost people. Please be non-ghosts everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year 10100 Month 2 Week 1 Day 4

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 1 Day 5

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 2 Day 1