Year 10100 Month 1 Week 3 Day 4

I ran into a merchant! The local currency is rupees which are kind of like emeralds, but fake I think? I've found a few of them in the ruins, so I bought some arrows from the merchant. I like to have a full quiver.

We talked a bit, he let me have his axe, friendly guy. I somewhat foolishly discarded my previous axe because it was too heavy.

I still can't remember anyone's name though. Except Zelda and Misko. Some of the lease useful names to remember. I hope the merchant doesn't pick up that I've forgotten his name. I can't help but wonder if I suffered some sort of brain damage while I was asleep for 100 years.

A very specific brain damage that makes me forget names? What if it's more than that though? That's worrysome. Anyways, new camping buddy so that's cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year 10100 Month 2 Week 1 Day 4

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 1 Day 5

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 2 Day 1