Year 10100 Month 1 Week 3 Day 2

I met a person today! A real living person. I'm pretty sure. He was a guard patrolling a bridge. We chatted. It was cool. Seems like he took the rising of the towers as some kind of bad omen, so I didn't mention that that was my fault. He mentioned that guardians near the castle can actually walk around. That is scary.

But human contact is so beautiful I nearly cried. Even just a few weeks alone with ghosts and head voices can mess with you. It's nice to know that life and trade are still going strong in the world.

I also found another of Misko's diaries. He really seems to have left treasure all over the place. Maybe when I'm more familiar with the geography I can find some of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year 10100 Month 2 Week 1 Day 4

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 1 Day 5

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 2 Day 1