Year 10100 Month 1 Week 2 Day 1

So I got the final shrine. New wizard power: freeze water. These are all so awesome. But when I came out, the old man was there again, he told me to meet him at the temple, and then he disappeared. Literally vanished into thin air.

It's been a week since I woke up, so I decided to review. I heard a voice in my head on the first day telling me to save the world. Haven't heard it since. Met an old man who might not exist who asked me to find treasure that he no longer seems interested in. Explored a land of ruins and monsters to find monks granting strange powers.

The only things I really know are that I'm a good hunter and fighter, and that something strange is happening here. I've got to keep my wits about me. But I'm going to have to head down the mountain to meet that old man.

Oh, today I raided another bokoblin camp, and one of them threw a barrel at me, which exploded and hurt. Ow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year 10100 Month 2 Week 1 Day 4

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 1 Day 5