Year 10100 Month 1 Week 1 Day 6

Me and the old man went out and chopped some wood for his cottage, I raided another bokoblin camp (I always check for blue bokoblins now, to make sure I'm not going to get into a fight of my life). Then we had a cooking contest. We both declared me the winner, due to the spicy seafood dish I cooked, and my prize was a warm doublet. It's nice to have clothes that fit, but it is a little itchy

Then I crossed a chasm on a tree trunk. Terrifying. Then climbed up a cliff (forearms of steel!) and met a monk in a shrine. It's getting to be pretty routine. I got a new wizard power out of it, so I'm cool with that. I can now freeze things in place temporarily. They just, stop moving, no matter what. Pretty cool.

Tomorrow I begin my ascent up the mountain, but I'm running out of chu chu jelly. I hope the amount I have will last, or I won't be able to make camp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year 10100 Month 2 Week 1 Day 4

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 1 Day 5

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 2 Day 1