Year 10100 Month 1 Week 1 Day 5

There was no simple way into the shrine, but the guardians around it we're slow to target and shoot. I managed to dash from one bit of cover to the next and avoid their blasts.

In the shrine was another monk (whose name I also forgot) talking to me. There was another wizard power received, I can now make bombs out of thin air! (Or at least my slate can). Again the shrine seemed designed to test my proficiency with these bombs. I found a claymore and a gem inside, which was good. And again the monk gave me a "sprit" orb. They do seem to make me feel better when I get them. Calmer somehow.

And I need calm because other than that old man I haven't seen a single soul. All around are ruins and no people, only monsters. What happened here? There are a ton of guardian wrecks around this place, some somewhat functional. It looks like they attacked it.

After the shrine I tried blowing up these guardians with my new bombs, but they weren't making a dent. I walked off, but suddenly one of the guardians locked on to me. I panicked and sprinted straight away. Almost died, but managed to crest a hill and get out of sight.

I was walking towards the third shrine, when I spotted a couple bokoblins near a fire. There was a beehive nearby, so I fired an arrow at it to get the bees stirred up. They went straight for the bokoblins. It was hilarious. The bokoblins ran off and I went to their camp and stole their weapons. When they got back they were totally defenseless. I think it's clear what happened then.

I kept walking and spotted smoke coming from a house that wasn't a ruin. Amazing, I thought finally some people. I walked over to it, but it turns out to be the old man's cottage. We chatted some more and had dinner together. It was pleasant enough, and I got to sleep in a bed for the first time since waking up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year 10100 Month 2 Week 1 Day 4

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 2 Day 1