Year 10100 Month 1 Week 1 Day 3

I went to the tower today. There were no ladders or anything, so I had to climb it using the weblike material holding the tower together Climbing it should have been difficult, but I have very strong forearms it turns out.

The old man was up there, we chatted a bit and I took surveyed the landscape around us. I noticed 2 very interesting things. There's some sort of flying island in the far off distance. And on the volcano there is some sort of giant monster crawling around it. That thing must be huge to be able to see from this distance.

I also found the other three shrines, as well as one more off this plateau. Oh yeah, I'm on a plateau.  I headed off to the nearest one so I surprised a bokoblin camp and stole their food and camped there for the night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year 10100 Month 2 Week 1 Day 4

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 1 Day 5

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 2 Day 1