Year 10100 Month 1 Week 2 Day 5

Finally made my way to the temple of time today.  On my way there I found some pants that actually fit, so that was a big plus. But when I got there things started getting really crazy.

First the old man wasn't there, but there was a statue of the goddess. And when I approached there was another voice in my head. This one congratulating me on getting 4 spirit orbs.

I felt weird and awkward so I figured, I'm in a temple, a goddess is taking to me, I should pray. And so I did. And I got a blessing! I feel more resilient now.

That's when the old man showed up and said to meet him on the roof. I ran up there and he revealed that he is a 👻. A ghost. So to reiterate, I have still not seen any real people it turns out. Just ghosts, monsters and many many voices in my head.

Anyways, according to him the original voice in my head was princess Zelda, his daughter. Him being the last king of Hyrule (is it bad that I've forgotten his name already?)

Also, I'm apparently over 100 years old. One hundred years ago, the princess, I and 4 other ones fought Calamity Ganon. And apparently got our asses kicked, which is why everything is in ruins. The princess managed to fight Ganon to a stalemate and they're still in the castle.

So the king asked me to rescue her. I'm... Going to rescue a princess? Well, I guess I am. You have to be on good terms with people who can speak directly into your mind.

The king also assured me that there are living people and that I should head to Kakariko village to find some who can let me know what I should do to have a better chance of defeating Ganon and avoiding a repeat of 100 years ago.

On the plus side, this paraglider is awesome. Whoosh whoosh everywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year 10100 Month 2 Week 1 Day 4

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 1 Day 5

Year 10100 Month 1 Week 2 Day 1